Sunday, February 21, 2010

WELCOME!!

My goal for this blog is to share information,tips and photos from Perfect Light camera, our customers and myself.
Here at Perfect light camera, We are quickly becoming very recognized in the photography community both in eastern idaho and the entire northwest.
We have been teaching upwards of 100 students per month in beginning photography, photoshop and portrait photography.

If you have not been in our store yet. We are an authorized Nikon, Canon, Bogen, Manfrotto, Lowepro and Clik elite dealer. We offer a wide array of photography courses in our store and soon to be around the Northwest. I have a staff of very knowledgable photographers to answer your questions before, during and after your purchase.

Come back often. I will be posting links to great websites, revealing great wildlife locations, posting photography tips, announcing upcoming photography courses, free photo seminars, photography fieldtrips and announcing great deals and rebates from our manufacturers.

We look forward to becoming friends with all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging. Besides helping your business,I think you have much to contribute to teaching the photography community of Eastern Idaho and beyond. Don't forget to update as much as you can. I look forward to your entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to see what you come up with. I've enjoyed my Nikon I got from your store and the kind support that has gone along with it.

    ReplyDelete